PLATINUM PASSPORT PHOTO SYSTEM
Our latest passport photo system includes an upgraded Kodak AZ-405 camera, which features a DSLR-style body, 20 megapixel sensor, Kodak optics, and a pop-up flash. This will ensure you take great pictures that will be approved by the U. S. State Department!
The latest CFS pre-configured digital passport photo system is our solution to meet your passport or ID photo needs. Similar to the popular, now discontinued Fuji IP-10 and HiTi S420 digital passport photo systems, this kit bundles together a high-quality Kodak DSLR style 20MP digital camera, 8GB SD memory card, and a high quality, dye-sublimation Canon digital photo printer. We've even thrown in a 108 pack of paper media and a Quick Reference Guide sheet with step-by-step photos created by our Product Specialists! This passport printing system is incredibly simple to use. Just take the picture and insert the SD memory card into the Passport/ID Photo Printer. Select the image on its built-in screen, then click the Print button and then the OK button. Each 4x6 inch print takes only 47 seconds and comes out with 2 identical photos at 2 inches square, ready to cut. We even apply a clear decal on the camera's LCD screen with an outline of a head and shoulders to help you compose a perfect photo every time. The Platinum kit includes a sturdy desktop photo cutter and 100 passport photo folders.
- SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY PRE-CONFIGURED FOR U.S. Passports OUT OF THE BOX!
- Canon Print Paper Media/Dye Sub Ribbon Cartridge Pack - makes 108 4x6" prints
- Kodak AZ-405 DSLR Style Digital Camera With Pop-Up Flash - Improved Picture Quality And Performance
- Clear Shooting Guide Sticker on camera LCD screen
- Four Alkaline AA batteries included
- 8 Gigabyte SD Memory Card
- Printer Paper Tray
- Desktop Photo Cutter
- 100 Passport Photo Folders
- Illustrated Quick Reference Guide - for US passport photo mode
Warranty: 1 year hot swap exchange on printer & camera for all UPS Stores.